Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Five Questions with Goldie Hawley

The return of Shawnster the Monster blog! I, Shawnster the Monster have been holed up in the studio recording the best damn country western rockabilly album ever recorded. For this entry, I have the one and only Goldie Hawley. Goldie Hawley is a cool southern girl from Nashville. She is a very talented actress, model, director, producer and I can go on but I must save some space for the blog! She is also the CEO and founder of Fatale Noir Productions.  Check it out!
                                    The reason why I love the country side better than the city!


1.) How did you get into the world of entertainment? 

 I started out singing back in high school. I won quite a few talent contests and released a few songs and got a little bit of AirPlay. In graduate school, I became a promotional model for brands like jäger, Miller Light, and State Farm. I was a regular extra on CMT shows for extra money. I ran into a director for horror films and he asked me if I'd like a role in one of his up coming films. We had been talking all night about horror movies. My dad had owned a video store during the 80s and early 90s and I had seen just about every horror film from that time period. He was impressed with all I seemed to know about the genre. In fact, I spent one summer watching every film Hitchcock made and taking notes. To say I'm a horror fan is actually an understatement, I'd call myself more someone who studies the genre.


2.) Can you tell everybody about Fatale Noir Productions? 

 Fatale Noir productions is the name of the production company I share with Andrea Collins ( Andie Noir) it combines both of our character names from previous films, Goldie Fatal and Andie Noir.



3.) What is your favorite film of all-time? 

 My favorite film has always been Joe Dirt because I always laugh when I see it. Life sometimes sucks and at any given moment something bad is happening to someone, somewhere. I think we all need to laugh more. However my favorite horror film is The Shining.


4.) Any current projects?

Current projects include..Remarkable. Written by my brother, it's about a man who dies and is given a one year extension to live. I'm also in the very beginning stages putting together a coffee table of horror pin ups. Lastly Fatale Noir productions will be helping director Misty Dawn on her new short Hooker Assassin (Fatale Noir is producing).



5.) What is your future ambitions? 

Mostly I just want to have fun with this. I'd love to win a few awards and do a little more photography, encourage other female directors, and have more fun along the way!




Bonus: How charming is our good pal James Downing?

James is super fun! Glad I know him, it always fun to know more horror fans!




For more information on Goldie Hawley and Fatale Noir Productions, check out the links below.

 https://www.facebook.com/goldie.fatale?fref=ts

http://monstersfromthebasement.com/tag/monsters-from-the-basement-fatale-noir-productions/

No comments:

Post a Comment